Thursday, May 1, 2014

Millie 100WC

Getting ready for school.


Tic tock  tic tock  ... RING! It was time to get up.i knew any minute now mum would shout me down for breakfast. So I sleepily crawled out of bed and slumped in front of my mirror and brushed my hair that looked like a lions mane. I brushed my teeth very slowly as my eyes were still asleep but the minty toothpaste woke me up a bit. "Pancakes are ready"  cried mum, I raced down the stairs like a wild animal as I could smell the warm ,buttery,soft pancakes waiting for me. After eating them I was rushed to get dressed "WERE GOING TO BE LATE " shouted mum. She gave me a shove up the stairs as a sign to hurry up "but I'm THIRSTY " I moaned. So I got dressed and I mum gave me a glass "here have a glass of milk " She said calmly. I ran to the kitchen and when I opened the cupboard door....... WE'D RAN OUT OF MILK !!!  My mouth dropped as I stood staring at the cupboard in disappointment.              

No comments:

Post a Comment