Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Charlotte 100WC

CUPBOARD DEATH

My name is Coriander and I've got a story to tell and of course this is all true: It all began when my Aunty Lilly ( she took me in when my Mother and Farther died ) bought a decayed house. The blue and white paint was gradually perishing away and the demolished, obscure windows stood stagnant. The moment we stepped in, Aunty's mobile rang, it was her boss. She told me that she had to go away for three days and to leave me at the house. After I un-packed, Lilly left, abandoning me behind, unattended. As I scrutinized the corrupt house, I overlooked a extraordinarily bold cupboard door. Unforeseeably, it was nine o clock! So I thought to my self that I would open the door in the morning. Later that night I heard hushed footsteps down stairs. Then, the footsteps got louder... I felt a sudden presence. It was now daunting me as the mystery's presence was stronger. I sprinted down stairs and when I opened the cupboard door I... I saw a rotten, nifty, dead body of a women and a look-like ten week old baby, both stone dead. Surprisingly...      

1 comment:

  1. Charlotte,
    I loved the very spooky twist to your 100WC- you had me hooked! You provided a lot of detail, description and varied vocabulary, and your sentence structure was excellent. Just be careful of typos before you send your work, but other than that this was brilliant. Who were the bodies?
    Emily, Team100

    ReplyDelete