Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Charlie 100WC

  Rush to football

 Tick tock tick tock  RING!  Finally home time  and Dennis ran straight out of school but the head of year 8,shouted
"Come back remember detention" so Dennis went back into detention room
58 minutes later...
"Come on come on", he panted ting the timer went
"okay Dennis you can now leave but let's have  a better day tomorrow yeah"
 Then Dennis  decided to sprint home.

mum I'm back"
  your football stuff are on the table
 and your drink is in the cupboard door below you.
   
 And when I opened the cupboard door it was not there "mum it's not there I  shouted  "yeah okay here's £1.50 to get a drink"
Beep beep grandad came to pick me up and then we stated off and they got there okay but my Grandad said to us " Just do what you can do okay. After that  the whistle went and I was already on the attack skilling near enough everybody shoot Dennis shoot goal yeahhhhhhhhh after that I scored 3 in the end my team won 4-2 I got man of the match....
       

No comments:

Post a Comment