Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Carys 100WC

 Today is the best day of the week, Saturday! I'm really excited because I'm having a sleepover, "YEY" I screamed, until I suddenly remembered that, my friends (Kate, Catherine, Alice and Emma) were going to meet me at the old well. I gasped, "I need to hurry" I shouted, so I quickly got dressed, brushed my teeth and brushed my hair then dashed down to the old well. Luckily I only live a couple of avenues away, so it shouldn't take that long! When I got there they were all waiting for me so I apologised for being late. So after a couple of minuets went by, we all decided to make a wish, I wished for my sleepover to be the best ever, and we all went home to my house. A couple of hours went and it was getting quite late, and we were getting quite hungry, so I suggested that we had are midnight feast early. I crept into the kitchen and went into the best cupboard in the house and when I opened the cupboard door  everything was gone...........          

No comments:

Post a Comment